- Contact the warden upon arrival
- Cars are only allowed to load and unload at the shelter building. After that all parking must be at the parking lot. Wagons and wheelbarrows are available to move equipment around the camping area. When you are done with them please put them back under the equipment shed, other groups need to use them!
- Caravans, trailer tents, and dogs are not allowed on the premises.
- Put all trash into the container located at the front of the property next to the farm. See extra comments at top of this page.
- Depending on the size of the group, campers will have cleanup duty once or twice during the stay. The warden will inform you when it is your turn to clean the showers and toilets.
- Keep the site tidy. Don't throw trash into the woods or canals, use the trash cans. Keep the toilets clean etc.
- Don’t throw wood in the canals, and certainly don’t throw rocks (especially not towards the neighbours' horses or greenhouses.)
- The neighbours' property is off limits (water reservoir, stables, green houses). No trespassing please.
- Before lighting campfires please consult the camp-host. Our local fire department has strict rules about our fires.
- There is more than enough burnable wood on the ground, the felling of trees or the use of live branches is prohibited.
- The shelter is free to use, but ask the warden first. Especially in crowded weeks, it is important to have a schedule of who gets to use it when.
- There are drainage tubes under most camp sites. If the digging of a small hole is needed, consult the camp-host, but first try to avoid making holes
- Any further digging of holes is prohibited.
- Biking is allowed on the path up until the shelter. After that you'll need to dismount and continue by foot.
- Quiet time is between 23:00 and 7:00, please be considerate for other campers.
- Whisper silence must be observed on the entire site from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Noise pollution is also undesirable for the rest of the day. Sound systems should only be audible in the field you have rented.
In the event of reports of noise nuisance from other guests or local residents, in writing or verbally and after a warning from the camp staff, we reserve the right to charge you €50 euros or to remove you from the site.
- Radios and other speaker devices are prohibited.
- Upon leaving the campsite, make sure the area is properly cleaned. Also sign out with the warden so he can check the area on cleanliness.
- In the event of disasters and calamities, The gathering point is at the parking lot. Here you will check if everybody is present and await further instructions from the staff.
- Please respect other campers and do not enter their camp sites without permission. Empty fields can be used to play games.
Rules and agreements will be discussed when large events are planned, certain rules can be altered for extenuating circumstances.
We have to pay a lot of money for the disposal of trash (about 40 Euros a container). This is why we do our best to minimise trash output. Keep cardboard, glass and plastic separated, when you visit the supermarket you can use the recycle bins. Boxes can be re-used daily for transporting your new groceries. At the end of your stay the warden can tell you were to get rid of the last bit of cardboard, glass and plastic. Please take large trash items like broken chairs or old tents home and dispose of them there.